Monday, January 4, 2016

IDO's Bloggers Party - Beauty Without Knife

Time flies real fast and I can't believe it's 2016 already. Thought I could publish this post by the end of 2015 but I was too busy for my own stuffs. Went to Langkawi to help out boyf for his work, spent my Christmas in KL with family and many many more which I hardly sit down with my laptop on and blog. :/

Seeing everyone posting about their highlights (best/worst) in 2015 on their blogs makes me feel like doing one too but I think I'm too late to do it already. To be frank, there's nothing much to comment about 2015 but I'd still like to thank everyone for all the good and bad memories! I'm so thankful that people who I love and people who love me never left me! :)

Alright, sorry for tripping the topic. 
In November 2015, before my final exam, I received an invitation from IDO's Clinic to attend their blogger party on 19th December. I was flattered to receive the invitation and I replied it with a YES without hesitation. I was so excited because it was my first ever invitation to a blogger event. *You know I'm not a famous blogger. :) 
Boyf was supposed to be my plus-one on that day but too bad he wasn't in Penang so I tagged my #bff along. :) Attending event with #bff will never got bored or awkward. 







Skincare customize corner:






Services provided:





All the guests were required to take a most creative photo to share on social media before the event started to participate a photo contest. :) 


The event kick-started by Cherlyn, the marketing manager of IDO's clinic by introducing the company. Through the introduction, we got to know more about the history of IDO's. 


Madkare treasure hunt game to warm up all the guests. 


Finally, it came to the highlight of the day which was the beauty talk "Beauty Without Knife" by IDO's clicnic clinical director Dr. Tan Yee Fong. Actually we don't have to go for plastic surgery and suffer from the pain just to make ourselves pretty. We can be pretty by just an injection for a few minutes and the effects will be just as good as plastic surgery. :)


Dr. Tan even showed us a demonstration of the Carbon Peel Laser and Botulinum Toxin A (BTA).

Carbon Peel Laser: 



You are required to wear something like a goggles to cover and protect your eyes when you're doing laser. Before laser, Dr. Tan applied a thin layer of charcoal on the nurse's face. The charcoal will be absorbed when the laser machine scan over the face.
Laser helps us to achieve clean, lighter colour of skin, minimize our pores and many many more. 

Botulinum Toxin A (BTA):




Some clarification here to make you clear about Botox. Normally Botox only stays for about 8-9 months, so you don't have to worry it will stay forever in the place where you inject because it will be absorbed and released. It's a little hard for me to list down all the things that Botox helps to achieve because they are too many. One of the popular things that we know Botox can help is to achieve a V-shape face. 

After the demonstration, all the guests got the chance to personalize our own skincare based on our skin condition. It was so much fun! :D 






Winner announcement and prize presentation of the photo contest before the event came to an end. 
Congratulations to these pretty girls for winning the Most Likes and Most Creative prizes! :D



Thanks for the door gifts and thanks for the invitation once again IDO's Clinic. ;)
Looking forward to attend many more events like this in the near future!





IDO's Clicnic 
Phone Number: 012-412 5992
Address: A-16-1, Lorong Bayan Indah 4, Bay Avenue,
11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang.
Website: www.idosclinic.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment