Sunday, April 5, 2015

Make Up Hauls: The Sequal

Hi guys, yours truly is back with another make up haul post again. Without wasting time crapping, let's start now!

#girlsbeinggirls
I know I shouldn't use GST as an excuse to shop for cosmetics. 
Tell me how to not buy when you see these cosmetics placed in front of you my dear?? Tell me how to not buy when you have 10% discount at Sephora and the discount period is just about to end? TELL ME!
But, one thing I want to clarify here, I buy them because I need them and I will use them okay!!

Alright I will be starting with the skincare that I've got on last Friday at Parkson. Last Friday was Bonuslink member day, each member can earn x5 Bonuslink points when you spend at Parkson with your Bonuslink card. It was so worthy because we could earn extra points when we spent *wise consumer*. :P 
Accompanied mummy queen to Parkson to restock her skincare products but didn't expect I would get another new product for my skin. Thanks to mummy and also Dior's promoter. 


Skin cares from Dior.

Part of them are mummy's, part of them I have already mentioned in my previous post so I'm not going to elaborate much about them. :)

1. Capture Totale Dream Skin Glabal Age-Defying Skincare Perfect Skin Creator


I'm not using it yet actually so I couldn't comment much about this product. 
The promoter told me this product can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, pores, dark spots, redness dull complexion and many more. It is suitable to my skin as well as mummy's skin so we can share this! 
I have confidence on Dior products so I know this won't disappoint me. ;)

2. Dior Travel Set Skincare + Mini DiorSnow Maximizer - Mascara Serum Base & Lash Amplifying Effect



We got this for free because we spent more than RM1k at Dior counter. There is only 1 product among these 4 that is not suitable for my skin which is the Capture Totale Lotion. I'm using the rest of them but the sizes are so small, so I will only use them when I travel around. :)

The following are the cosmetics I've got from Sephora with 10% discount. Hehehe... :P


3. DiorSkin Nude Air (010)






I bought it at Sephora because Dior outlet hadn't launched it before April. I knew after GST imposed the price will be increased so I had an urge to get it asap. :P I stepped into Sephora on the first day the DiorSkin Nude Air launched. Actually I didn't know that it was launching, until the promoter introduced it to me and I fell in love with it immediately. 

DiorSkin Nude Air is a lightweight foundation serum that creates an enhanced complexion and a sheer finish. It gives me nude make up look after applying. :) Normally, I only use foundation/ BB cushion just to balance my uneven skin color so the coverage doesn't bother me much *DiorSkin Nude Air's coverage is not really strong as normal foundation*. 
I must say by far this is the best foundation I've ever tried. The texture, the color, the feeling after applying and the smell! Everything is just perfect!!! With DiorSkin Nude Air, your skin will look flawless without the cakey look. ^^


4. Rouge Dior Brilliant Lipshine & Care Couture Colour - 359 Miss



Lipsticks' price will be increased after GST. :'( So, I must get another one before GST!! 
Another Rouge Dior Brilliant Lipshine & Care Couture Colour in color 359 Miss. This time I went for a more pinkish color compared to the last time in color 263 Swan. Younger look okay? Okay. :P

5. Dior Crayon Eyeliner - Waterproof in Black





Trying out something new again. :) 
Personally I only use liquid form of eyeliner, because it can be removed easily. :P But since mummy told me this crayon eyeliner is not bad, so I decided to give it a try. Again, I've not started using it yet, probably will use it on the coming weekend *if I'm going out*. But I've tried to draw on my hand before buying it, it is so smooth, soft and easy to apply. So I think drawing on eyes will not be a big problem right? :) Also, it comes with a smudger and a sharpener which are a bonus! 

6. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler



I had been wanting it for a very long time already and I finally I bought it!! :D
It was not because of the shortage of stock but I personally thought that it is quite pricey for an eyelash curler. :X And you know I don't really care about my eyelash, I don't curl them, I don't even apply mascara properly *I just brush it simply*, so it might not be worthy to me to invest a lot in eyelash curler. 
But but butttttttttt, there are a lot of make up tutorial youtubers are using it!! A lot of good comments about this eyelash curler which make me feel like 'I MUST GET IT!' 
I'm just gonna throw away my 3CE eyelash curler now. :P

Ending this make up hauls post with these 2 items I've got from SASA when it was having sales. :)

7. Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Powder Eyebrow & Nose Shadow


To be frank, I don't know how to draw my eyebrow or should I say I don't know how to use eyebrow pencil to draw my eyebrow? Luckily, I have Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Powder Eyebrow & Nose Shadow here to save my life. I use it to fill in my eyebrow to create a natural look eyebrow. 
This is my second palette, I got it when SASA was having promotion and at the same time my previous one was almost finished too. The promotion just happened at the right time. :P
Last time, I only use the darkest color but now I mix it together when the second darker color just to make my eyebrow look more natural. 
 So far I have not used the nose shading shades yet, so I just leave the color there. Quite waste huh!

8. Methode Swiss Eye Cream




My very first eye care product. It is a soft and comfortable mask that can be left on the eye zone overnight. It helps to reduce dark circles and leaves your eyes re-plumped, brighter, tighter, more elastic and younger looking. Well, it is suitable for those who have dry skin, fine lines or dull skin tone around the eye zone or dark circles. 
In terms of the usage, you just need to hold upright and slowly depress the pump with your thumb to release the product, then glide the expert applicator under the eye, from the inner to the outer corner.

I've been using it quite some time already but the result has not appeared yet. :/
The promoter of SASA asked me not to use it everyday, twice a week will be alright. Nothing much to comment about this eye cream since none of my friends around me is using it and I haven't seen any result too. Guess I will only blog about it again when I really see the result on my eyes! 



Hopefully there will more make up reviews coming soon on my blog in near future.
Till then, stay tuned!
Good luck, mwahs! <3 

11 comments:

  1. So far I haven't try any Dior product leh, heard it has a lot of good review right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try Jac! It definitely won't disappoint you. :)

      Delete
  2. wow!! That's quite a haul you got! And yes that Shu Uemura eyelash curler.. so many beauty bloggers have them!

    Cheers
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once in awhile only. :P yes the eyelash curler works well!

      Delete
  3. I should head down there and check it out. In the meantime , maybe fancy a travel blog post ? Get you inspired on where to go next ! :)

    YouTube Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzibM5r5xkU

    Catch my VLOG on my travel to Bandung, Indonesia and also a detailed post about my trip over at my blog : http://www.wandeerach.com/2015/04/bandungtrip.html

    Followed u too btw - From Butterfly Project

    www.wandeerach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea you should. Btw, thanks for the following. ;)

      Delete
  4. How nice.... I wish I could try some of those...huhuhu

    www.mieranadhirah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG all the makeup i would die for!

    Do you mind to check out my VLOG on my casual makeup and let me know what you think ?

    http://www.wandeerach.com/2015/06/vlog-my-casual-makeup.html

    Follow for follow ? We could be great friends ! :)

    ReplyDelete