Sunday, February 8, 2015

Mummy Queen's Birthday Dinner @ VIA.PRE

Friend who are reading my blog have been complaining why I always blog things that happened weeks or months ago. :( You know what, I need some mood to blog! Dear readers, please motivate me okay? :P

Alright, I guess it is never too late for me to blog about my mum's birthday dinner which happened on the first day of the year (1.1.2015). Yes, the first day of January of every year is my mum birthday! You must be saying my mum is so lucky cause her birthday just fell on a special date which outside playing fireworks is just like playing for her. My eldest sister purposely came back from K.L just to give my mum a surprise and celebrate her birthday with her as she said this year is the first year that baby Olivia *my niece* celebrate Ah Ma's birthday *my mum's birthday* together.

I suggested to dine in at VIA.PRE cause my 2nd elder sister and I think that their food is really worth a try. Apparently, the food didn't turn my family down. :) Nothing changes compared to my last 2 visits *1st visit & 2nd visit* here, everything remains the same, don't have any strange feeling. :)

Here comes about the food we ordered on that day. We have 8 people in total, baby Olivia is not included as she still can't eat yet, so we ordered their set dinner for 6 pax and extra ordered another 2 ala carte. :) 
The set dinner including: Assorted italian cold cuts, cheese and antipastos, vegetarian soup and mix salad, pasta sauteed with sausages & mushroom, grilled & roasted meats accompanied with vegetables, spicy pizza with prawns & mozzarella and the last dessert platter with their favourite. The 2 ala carte are chicken paillard *my fav ^^* and roasted pork











What a satisfactory dinner we had! :D Thumb up for all the food, so yummyyyy... While waiting the dessert to be served, we took the time to take photos and keep it as memories!!







# My precious, my baby Olivia mwahs mwahs ~


Dessert platter came together with the birthday cake we brought there for mummy queen. :) I bet my mum felt blessed on that night cause she had all of us around and people in the restaurant actually sang birthday song for her. AWWW








Love you mummy, you deserve a birthday that's as amazing as you are! You're the world best mother and we are too lucky to have you! Love you endlessly my mummy queen!!  ♥ ♥


Okay, ending this post with best boyf photo. HAHAHHAA
I love you too lah. :P ♥ ♥




 VIA.PRE
Phone Number: 04 262 0560
Address: 5 Weld Quay, 10300 Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia.
Business Hours: 10am to 10:30pm (Daily)

2 comments: