Monday, February 2, 2015

17122014 ; Clarke Quay Singapore

Day 4

It was our last day in Singapore cause we were going back on the next day. Day 4 was just like a relaxing day. Visited Bugis Street, shopping mall around Bugis that area and Sumerset in the afternoon. My plan was ruined by the weather actually. :'( Wanted to go Haji Lane to explore some cafes but it rained suddenly, so no choice we changed our plan to shop at Sumerset. Mood wasn't that nice in the afternoon so no photo was taken. Sorryyyyyyyy...

At night, we visited Clarke Quay as my aunt suggested. She said the night view there is like picture-postcard. Took their boat ride to round the whole Clarke Quay. It was a good experience as you will get to see all the beautiful buildings and MerLion in Singapore. But one thing I want to say is, this will be my first time and also last time to take the ride cause the ticket is so expensive to me. >.< *My friend asked me to buy the ticket at China Town as it might be selling cheaper there, but that time I've left China Town so just...* One time is enough for this. 
























Clarke Quay
Wedsite: CLICK


*

Going back to Malaysia on the next day (18.12.2014) and finally get to meet Jessie, my diploma classmate who are working at Changi Airport to catch up awhile. Got to do some shopping at the airport before departing. :) It was a great trip indeed as I can travel with my mum and without relying on boyf, I actually learnt a lot during this trip. Looking forward to my next trip to Singapore.

See you soon beautiful Singapore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment