Monday, January 12, 2015

14122014 ; MBS Singapore

Planning to skip blogging about my Singapore because I don't have much photos of myself but only my mum and the views. We travelled to Singapore on weekdays that's why boyf couldn't tag along, he needs to work. :/ Which mean, my personal photographer was not with me = you will not see much photos of myself.
Probably make it as another photo diary post as there's nothing much to say. I guess most of you guys have been to Singapore and quite familiar what Singapore has already. :)

Day 1

Took an early flight and departed from K.L. Bumped up my cousin sis and her husband who were going Macao at KLIA 2. What a coincidence? *laughs* 
Early flight was too tiring, arrived Singapore at 10am if not mistaken and relatives came to meet us after that then they brought us to have lunch at Terminal 2 Changi Airport before bringing us to check in our hotel.  
The first day's activities was rather simple. Visited Garden By The Bay and Marina Bay Sands. Wanted to stay longer at the Garden By The Bay but too bad it started to rain, so we switched Marina Bay Sand since it was so near to it. :) 
What excited us the most was the shops were having massive Christmas sales. :D



























Garden By The Bay
Address: 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953.
Wedsite: CLICK

Marina Bay Sands
Address: 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956.
Website: CLICK

0 comments:

Post a Comment