Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Afternoon Tea @ Suffolk House

Back in September, best boyf and I visited Suffolk House for afternoon tea. 
Well, I'm gonna make it as a photos-do-the-talking post since there's nothing much for me to comment about. :)










The only thing I would like to comment is, the afternoon tea set did not meet our expectations, instead it actually disappointed us. :/ 
First of all, the scones and chicken pies were too oily and greasy, sandwiches were simply made like what we can make at home, while the cakes and cookies were merely satisfiable only. I personally think that it wasn't worth the price. Sorry I have say that. 
On the other side, I would like to embrace the environment of Suffolk House! The environment in the evening is really cozy and relaxing because the setting of the tables are quite distant from each other so it won't be very noisy even the restaurant is full house. The grassy green at the garden is a nice spot for photo taking! :)






















#OOTD
{{Lacey off shoulder top from @twentyy_two}}












Thank you my personal photographer, my best boyf, for taking many nice photos of me! Mwahs~

Suffolk House
Phone Number: 04-228 3930
Address: Jalan Ayer Itam, Georgetown, 10460 Georgetown, Pulau Pinang.
Business Hours: 12pm – 11pm (Daily)


1 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring us!

    Feel warmly welcome anytime :)

    https://suffolkhouse.com.my/afternoon-high-tea-penang

    SUFFOLK HOUSE RESTAURANT
    250, Jalan Air Hitam Georgetown 10460 Pulau Pinang
    04-228 3930

    ReplyDelete