Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Brew Cafe 啡礼 @ Auto City Juru

I bet Penang Mainlanders must be quite familiar with a new cafe named Brew Cafe 啡礼 which is located at Auto City, Juru. I'm really delighted that mainland finally has a cafe which serves thumbs-up coffee and food with such great ambience! :) I don't have to go all the way to Penang to hunt for coffee anymore.

This was my 2nd visit actually, I came with my best boyf weeks before. We didn't spend much time there on our first visit as it was very crowded and we only ordered a pot of rose tea, finished it and we left. Feeling grateful that I had another opportunity to visit it again and got to try their coffee and foods and also do a food review for them. My first food review was given to Brew Cafe 啡礼, thank you for having me. :)

Brew Cafe is the place for the people.





I love the way they have outdoor and indoor seating for customers. If you want to enjoy the sunlight during day time and watch night scenery of Auto City at night, you can probably sit at outdoor; If you prefer chit-chatting with your friends intimately, indoor with chilling air-cond will be your choice. :)




The design of Brew Cafe is slightly different with what we used to see in other cafes in Penang. They tried to build every design with woods. Photo below shows their washroom. Don't you just feel impressive with their design? :P


Besides indoor and outdoor seating, there's one thing I like the most about this cafe is THEY HAVE a MEETING ROOM yo!! This is so convenient to a bunch a people who come together to have gathering. You won't have to worry that your noise will disturb people in the meeting room. :)





The most exciting part comes after my description on the environment, which isssssssssssssss...
COFFEES & FOODS!

Different with ordinary cafes which serves only coffees and sometimes cakes, now Brew Cafe has launched their new menus which are Breakfast menu and All Day menu. By looking at the menus I was already starving. So many choices to let you choose, you don't have to worry nothing to order but only worry which to order, because everything is so YUMMMsss! 



If you know me well, you'd probably know that I'm addicted to coffee. I even write it on my ig bio lol. 
I've tried so many types of coffee but still Mocha is my favourite. Had been receiving some comments about coffees at Brew Cafe taste normal but it didn't seem accurate. :/ My mocha was fine, not too sweet and not too bitter.

# Hot mocha and latte.

# Matcha coffee at the front & Rose latte at the back. 

# Strawberry smoothies, melted every girl's heart.

# Rose flavour flower tea. 
Brew Cafe does not only serve coffee but also a range of teas. If you're not a coffee lover, you can actually order their flower teas. Highly recommended!

Breakfast menu :
Add on RM 5 to get a full set of juice/ fruits/ coffee or tea.

# Big boss : jumbo sausage, ham & two eggs, bacon & hash brown and toast with butter & jam.

# English Breakfast : breakfast sausage, ham & two eggs, bacon & hash brown and toast with butter & jam.

French toast. 
This is quite similar with what I had at Antipodean in KL. :)

English muffin with smoked salmon & poached eggs
Look at the small cup that filled with the sauce, awww so tiny so cute. ^^~

All Day menu :

# Club sandwich : chicken/ ham/ cheese/ , side dishes with salad and wedges.

# Spicy BBQ pork sandwish, side dishes with salad and wedges 

Spicy Aglio Olio. 
Big thumbs up for this Aglio Olio!! Normal Aglio Olio is colourless but look at this, the colour is so nice as well as the taste. But I strongly suggest people who can't take spicy food not to order this because it is super spicy!

# Carbonara with bacon & mushroom.
Another thumbs up for this carbonara. I don't like to eat carbonara as it always made me feel like throwing up after eating as its sauce is too creamy, but this carbonara is different with all the carbonaras out there. I didn't feel the same way when I was eating it. Yet, the ribbon shape of pasta was the icing on the cake. :)

If you don't feel like eating sandwiches or spaghetti, Brew Cafe has pizza for youuu~

# Hawaiian chicken pizza.

Cakes :

# Rocky road cake.
Marshmallow on top ohh myy goddddd~

# Simply click a like for Brew Cafe on Facebook, you can claim a membership application form from their lovely staffs. By joining their membership, you are entitled for a 10% discount on every visit! Don't you feel excited already? Don't be a thinker, be a doer and visit them soon!




Brew Cafe 啡礼 
Phone Number: 012-2345403 (Penny)
Address: Unit FO-B1 B2 & B4, Shop-In d'Park, Jalan Perusahaan,
Auto-City North-South Highway Juru Interchange,
13600 Prai, Penang, Malaysia.
Business hour: 8am-12am (Monday- Thursday)
8am- 1am (Friday)
9am-1am (Saturday & Sunday)



0 comments:

Post a Comment