Sunday, August 10, 2014

28062014 ; Diploma Convocation


One of the important day in my entire life >> my diploma convocation.
 I'm finally officially graduated with merit from TARUC Penang. Not distinction but I'm already feeling proud of myself. :) 




































One of the memorable days in June to me!
It was a joyful day because we were gathered again after so long and we got to graduate together! :D WE DID IT!
Thanks for making my diploma life so marvellous! You guys played important roles in my life, no matter how well did we know each other. If I could turn back time, I would still choose to know you guys in my Diploma life! 

Thanks to my family and boyfriend as well! Thanks for attending my convocation and being so supportive all the way! You guys are the reason why I was standing on the stage that day. I believe there is always a port for me to come back even when I meet the most terrific storm in my cruise. ♥ At least I can stand tall and make you guys proud of me a little bit on that day although it is just a Diploma.

I will never ever forget the happiness of that day! This memory will never fade in my mind.
LOVE YOU MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! ♥ ♥ ♥
HAPPY GRADUATION! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment