Friday, June 13, 2014

17052014 ; Passion Heart Cafe

Just another Saturday outing, just another Saturday for us to explore new cafe in town. :D
This time Passion Heart Cafe was our choice. Window shopping at Gurney Paragon before we heading to Passion Heart to have our dinner. :) 




# Sweet indulgence that best boyf bought me. :)

Boyf helped me to took some photos when we were walking to the cafe. Love love love the sunset! 
Much thanks to my personal photographer. 
Nothing much for me to write about this cafe actually as I personally not really like the atmosphere over there, I don't know why. I think it was probably there's only a table of customer in the whole cafe when we were once stepped in. After that table of customer left, there were only us in the cafe. I felt so empty so uncomfortable. :/ Till the time we left, there was still no customer come in.

Seriously, you should have tea time there instead of dinner. I mean, this cafe is famous because of their home made cakes but not their dinner. We were wrong to choose to have dinner there! :/
Boyf ordered Nasi lemak, I ordered Seafood aglio olio and Ice mocha as our drink. We were totally not satisfied with our dinner!! By the way, we didn't order cake as our dessert as we were already full with the dinner.


# My favourite shot of the day ♥♥






SO MUCH

HAIR PROBLEMS!



# Best boyf non stop sweating... The weather was too hot *no air conditioner in the cafe* and also the nasi lemak was too spicy to him. 


Passion Heart Cafe
Phone Num: 016- 443 1336
Address: 83, Lebuh Muntri, 10200, Georgetown, Penang
Business Hours: 12pm to 11pm. Closed on every Tuesday



I'm actually thinking of going back to this cafe next time to try out their home made cakes, but not that soon I think. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment