Tuesday, May 27, 2014

03052014 ; Toys Cafe x The Bake & Brew

Hi guys,
if you're my royal readers you will probably notice that I've changed my blog layout. :P
How's my blog layout? Nice? :P Well, is it just half done to me. I haven't done editing my header *I don't know how to edit actually. I wanted to put my photo in the circle but I DON'T KNOW! Can somebody help me please?* 
I don't have much knowledge in web editing seriously. :'(
I need help! If you're good in web editing and willing to help me please email me okay? :)


*

Another flashback post // overdue post
It was a Saturday, as usual, best boyf brought me to have coffee break in Penang *Butterworth doesn't have much new yet nice cafes for us to have coffee break :/* after I was off from my work. I can say Saturday is the happiest day in a week for me even though I still need to work in the morning but I always get to go somewhere I want to go or exploring new cafes in Penang with my loved one *our hobbies :P*
 We like to explore new cafes in town because I am a coffee lover and we can try out different coffee and recognize the differences between the coffee made by those cafes.
Casual look on the day - polo tee & short pants gao tim!



Our first destination - Toys Cafe 
I was attracted by their cute coffee art actually and not to forget those photos people posted on Instagram. 
Well, I think best boyf was the happiest person on that day because half of the toys collection in Toys Cafe are his favorites. :) His fav Iron Mannnnnnnnn~
It was not very crowded on the streets but it was almost full house in it. We didn't manage to get a good seat but as long as the environment and servings are okay, then it's enough for us. 









# Real candid okay!



We ordered a glass of Iced mocha and a slice of Oreo crepe cake. I was deeply in love with their drawing beside the cake. At first I requested for an Eiffel Tower drawing, but the boss was not really sure whether he could draw it well or not as this is TOYS CAFE not EIFFEL TOWER CAFE lol, so I changed my request in the end, I asked him to draw me a Mickey mouse instead! The boss didn't turn me down, the Mickey mouse looked cute and as real as the original one! HAHHA...
The coffee was acceptable but the cake was not really meeting our expectations. :/





Took some photos in the cafe before we headed to our next destination. There were some 3D Marvel's characters stuck on the wall. They were so interesting and eye-catching. Guess these characters need no introduction, they are popular enough to get recognition. :)







# Look at the face look at the face!!



Toys Cafe 
Phone Num: 012- 424 6426
Address: 67, Lebuh Bishop, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hour: 11am to 10pm. Opens Daily.

Second destination - 1st Avenue
Third destination - The Bake & Brew

After leaving Toys Cafe we went to The Bake & Brew to have a look as it is just located opposite the Toys Cafe. We didn't decide to dine there as it was too early for dinner so we went to 1st Avenue for window shopping to kill the time while waiting for dinner time to approach. Before we left 1st Avenue, it started to rain cats and dogs. :(
We were in dilemma which restaurants should we go to have dinner while sitting in the car waiting for the rain to stop. Finally, we decided to dine at Bake & Brew but the rain wasn't even starting to stop. It made us difficult to get out from the car. We used umbrellas but still got wet on the lower part of our bodies. Tsk tsk tsk...
I think this restaurant just opened not long ago as I could see everything was still very new. The restaurant actually serves a wide range of food and beverages. Have a lot of choices!





# Aiyooo my fitflop was all wet!! :'(


# Flowerd flowers everywhere! ❀ ❀Surrounded by Cath Kidston. ♥.♥


# Boyf was changing his new casing that just bought at 1st Avenue. :)


# Me HAPPY HAPPY with my Cath Kidston. :P #CathKidstonFan

For the food part, boyf ordered Slow roasted chicken thigh and I ordered Mushrom aglio olio spaghetti. For the drink, we ordered Hot honey lemon to warm our bodies.
Red velvet cake as our dessert. As you can see from the photo, the color of the cake was not as nice as the one at Ben's. Apparently, the taste was not as good as Ben's as well and the texture was so hard to bite.
Overall, the foods we ordered was a satisfaction. Will definitely pay it a visit for brunch/ lunch/ dinner someday. :) 




The Bake & Brew
Phone Num: 04- 262 5129
Address: 20E, Lebuh Penang, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hour:  11am to 10pm. Opens Daily.


Some add on here - The high tea set menu is quite attractive and I will definitely pay another visit to try out their high tea set too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment