Monday, January 20, 2014

699/700 days + 23rd monthsary ♡♡

*This post supposed to be published on last few days but due to i want to quickly finish the korea drama so i kept it in draft till now. Sorry guys!*

ZE BLOGGER ME IS FINALLY DONE WITH FINAL AND HAVING SEM BREAK NOW FINALLY~ 

Hate it when i only feel my blog is alive during my sem break, but what to do?! I was either lazy or busy during my study time thats why i need to put my blog aside. :/ Alright alright the stress is finally comes to a fullstop, enjoy my sem break first, dont worry about the result lahhhh...
 Well, i can say this final torture me so much *every finals also torture me so much lahhh*, cried so hard so hard, drank coffee everyday, stay up late and woke up earlier than usual, pimples keep on growing on face, hair very messy and dry, what else? I got not extra time to tidy myself seriously. Not to forget to mention, the NEGATIVE thought!!!!!!!
 BUT, luckily i have my beloved family and best boyf!  They never gave up on me, they asked me just to try my best, what yours is yours and also boyf said JUST BE YOURSELF, TRY YOUR BEST AND DONT MAKE YOURSELF REGRET! 


~*~

4.12.2013
Celebrated our 699/700 days and also 23rd monthsary, we summed it tgt. :)
Had dinner at Kwong Sang House. Little surprise from love - Roses! 
Went to The Ally after that. Used almost an hour to find this quite-famous-recently yet so-hard-to-find cafe lol. Btw, like the environment and people over there. ;)






























Kwong Sang House
Phone num: 012- 556 5509
Address: 36, Leith Street, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business hours: 12pm to 2:30pm, 6pm to 11pm. Closed on every Thursday. 


The Alley
Phone num: 04-261 3879
Address: 5, Stewart Lane, 10200 Georgetown Malaysia.  
Business hours:  12pm to 12am


0 comments:

Post a Comment