Monday, May 13, 2013

07052013 ; Lunch @ Lunarich Gurney Paragon


Hello readers im back again and im going to blog about last Tuesday what i had as my lunch with my Biibii love. :)
Last week was the first week of my new sem, and yea if you're Tarcian you know we no need to attend tutorial class on the first week of new sem. So im free after my 10.30am-12.30pm lecture class. Since le boyf was here so we get to have lunch tgt hehehe. :D Wanted to go Cozy In The Rocket at first but the sky turned dark suddenly, we scared it might rain and we will be having problem from getting down from car so in the end we decided to lunch at Gurney Paragon. Well it was convenient for boyf to drop me back in hostel  too cuz my hostel is so near to Gurney Paragon / Gurney.
Lunarich was the pick of the day. :) Well, im quite like the design of the reataurant, its simple. 
Lunarich, First franchise outlet in Penang for Lunarich Malaysia Pizza & PastaLUNARICH restaurant serves authentic Italian pizza, pasta and risotto at Paragon, Penang





Lunarich offered lunch set for 1 and 2 pax. They have 3 sets if im not mistaken. We chose set C *for 2 pax* which is Garlic Chicken Diavola *8 pieces of pizza* comes with two mushroom soup, salad and drinks. 







I only ate 2 pieces of the pizza, the rest boyf finished it. :O Yes my boyf can eat so much!!! Overall, I think the price is reasonable and also the pizza is nice too. 

Phone num : 04-2287153
Address : 163D-2-33 Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang, Malaysia
Business Hour : 11am - 11pm daily

2 comments: