Monday, February 4, 2013

What to gift as Valentine's Day present? ♥

H E L L O
Am i too free? Noooooo!! I was sleepy tired but i don't know why i couldn't nap well. Then after having a cup of milo something pops out from my mind suddenly. :P Since its February now and Valentine's day is approaching so why not i make a post about What to gift as Valentine's Day present for you lover or girl/boy you like. ;)

So yea you know February is love month and you can actually saw a lot of shops are selling things like bears, things in pink or red color (girls love these colors) and etc. :)
Well, this post is going to tell you or actually should be said is teach HAHAH :P what to gift as Vday present for your lover. May be in the end you think all the things i shared are not suitable to gift as Vday present but its okay cuz is just my opinion. :)

* All are based on my opinion *


FOR GIRLS :
Aiyaaa, this is so easy!!!!!! Girls love all things no matter its roses, chocolate, bears, bags, perfume bla bla bla. I always think that 女生的礼物是最容易买的! :D

1. ROSES & CHOCOLATE
Most of the girls might say they dont want you to gift them flowers and chocolate cuz they think this is wasting money but dont listen to them i tell you. HAHAHAH. Girls are always being hypocritical.
Btw, i like tulips more than roses & i like dark chocolate. Hehehe :P




2. NECKLACE / BRACELET / EARRING / RING
Example : Tiffany & Co, Swarovski
Accessories that girls can easy to match with their outfits and they can wear it always. Pick a special one for her. :)






3. PERFUME
Example : Dior J'adore
You want your girlf smell good right? Dior J'adore must be your first choice! It smell so good i tell you. I have it too. :)



4. BAGS
Exampe : Louis Viutton Mini Mon Amour Collection
I was love at first sight when i saw this photo and i want it badly but too bad its too costly for me. Somehow i feel the colors are special design for Vday now. AWWW you see the pink one, the second one from right. :) Ain't they lovely? I can sure your lover must be very very happy if she receive it. 
BUT, this is too pricey not everyone can afford it i know. 







5. HANDMADE CARD
I cant sure all the girls like this but i can sure most of the girl like this!! You will make your girlf from :) become :'( cuz THIS IS SO TOUCH I TELL YOU! Write all those romantic words and smth you want to tell her but you're not dare to tell in front of her. Try to add some love in the card yea! :)




FOR BOYS :
Is so hard to choose when it comes to choose what to gift for boys! I think girls must be having headache when thinking it. Am i right?

1. WALLET
Example : Burburry
Get him a nice cool wallet and when people saw him taking it out from her pocket, people will WAHH!!


2. POLO TEE
Example : Fred Perry
I like to see boys who wears polo tee as well as my mum. Hehehe. I feel boys look smarter when they're with polo tee.


3. BELT
One of the boys' accessories.


4. WATCH
Another boys' accessories.

5. HANDMADE COOKIES / CAKES
If only your boyf likes to eat them. 




FOR BOTH : 
Example : Starbucks Vday Tumbler 
One for you & one for him/her.



Realize smth ey? I didn't add shoes in the gift list cuz for myself, im very 'pang tang' of gifting shoes for your partner. :)
Opps, there's no long description about the gift for boys. :( Im sorry about that seriously. I don't know how to describe them. 
I got all the photos from google & facebook. :)

I hope what i've shared can really help you on choosing what to gift your lover as Vday present. 
All of the above are only example to let you to do reference not you must buy them to gift your lover. :)
Sorry if you think that it didn't help you at all.
Thanks & BYE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment