Thursday, December 13, 2012

12.12.12 ; Dinner @ Behind 50


Hello hahhahaa cant believe im blogging at this hour. I mean.. my blogging mood comes back suddenly. Just changed my blog's layout omggg so in love with it cause GALAXY!! :P

Alright not going to blog about the past few months but about last night, my dinner @ Behind 50.
Was actually plan to dinner at Abu but too bad it closed last night so ended up we decided to dinner @ Behind 50 which located at Love Lane. Feel so hang fuk when i heard Love Lane. Lol. 
Once i stepped in, then outside started rainnnnnn... Luckily. :) 
It was the 2nd time i visit Behind 50. They have changed their menu and also adjusted some of the prices. But dont worry all the foods and drinks there are affordable. :)
Some photos here to show you guys who never been there before that taken by using my iphone 4s while waiting our foods to be served. 
Vintage feel x





# Christmas deco so simple yet lovely. <3





# My pick. *sorry i forgot what it called.*


Behind 50, Muntri Street, 10200, Penang Goerge Town, Pulau Pinang.
0125565509 / 0124939230




Just a short update here, telling you guys im not going to close down this blog yet. HAHHAH
Well, Final is just around the corner. Hope i can do well prepare and dont lazy to do revision. Fightinggggg!! 
Will be back after final.


Want to know me more? Please follow my instagram - @MingmingGoh
Bye x

0 comments:

Post a Comment