Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hi-Tea ; 24082012


It was a lovely Friday, thank you my Queen for fetching me to Gurney to meet up with my god of wine's friend to take somethings that he bought for me. :) Awww, my god of wine never failed to surprise me. :P After took my things, my Queen and i decided to high tea @ DÔME Café before back to mainland. 

Dome Coffee is a franchise chain of European-style café restaurants based in PerthAustralia.It was founded by Patria Jaffries and Phil May in 1990.It is a dominant chain in Western Australia, as well as operating in Dubai,IndonesiaPhilippinesMalaysiaSingapore, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and at the Malé International Airport in the Maldives.

We ordered afternoon tea set and added on a beverage. I've forgotten whats the beverage called. Sorry guys!







Overall i think DÔME Café's afternoon tea set is not bad. Hmm, you guys can go and have a try! Highly recommend their ginger tea. BEST! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment